May 12, 2017

My services, they are a changin'

Heads up, folks: changes are coming to the way that I offer my services, and they're coming soon. For logistical reasons, I can't say very much right now - just waiting for some other pieces to fall into place - but when they fall into places, a lot of other pieces are going to follow them. Without giving everything away, there are a few tings I can tell you:
  1. I will be charging more for my services. What can I say? Stuff gets more expensive. Such is life.
  2. I will be giving away free readings every week. I know, I know - I've always poo-pood free work in the past, but this is going to be a little different than what you expected.
  3. I will be spending more time with you, so this means you and a lot of other people will have regular invitations to pick my brain.
Can you guess what this means? If so, leave a comment and see if you can read my mind.