November 11, 2016

Left-hand Tarot #27) I'm Gonna Kill All You Mofos



Subscribe on YouTube
Order a Tarot reading

SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE NOTES FOR THIS SHOW

I'm gonna kill all you mofo Tarot readers
  • So, a guy killed a girl and later confessed to the police because he says that a Tarot reading revealed that his guilt would drive him mad if he didn't. Read more
I'm gonna kill all you mofo Satanists
  • In other news, a Satanist lured a man to his apartment for sex, then killed him, cut him to pieces, roasted him in the oven, and ate him. Read more
I'm gonna kill your mofo country
I'm gonna kill the whole mofo Internet
  • The Internet of things was harnessed for the largest DDoS attack ever witnessed. What would Frank Herbert have to say about this? There's much to be learned from the Dune saga. Read more.