July 24, 2016

Left-hand Tarot #17) I'm Sick & Grumpy



SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE NOTES FOR THIS SHOW
  • I'm a sick man. No, seriously - I've had some kind of head cold and sinus congestion for the last week that just won't quit. I've spent a lot of time away from my Left-hand Tarot podcast, but I'm back! What's with these summertime colds? At any rate, this is all to say that it's okay to take a break once in a while. In fact, if you're a Tarot reader taking a break can actually be better for your sales than if you'd been available 24/7/365. And, if you're a client getting a reading, taking a break can sometimes be more meaningful than getting another reading. Let me explain why!
  • Of course a Tarot reading itself won't fix anything: that's your job.
  • Want to drive me up the wall and make me regret having ever met you? Just follow these 10 simple steps and I guarantee I'll never read Tarot for you ever again. And for this podcast, I'm adding an 11th step for the truly dedicated!