March 16, 2016

Left-hand Tarot #11: The Man with No Name


Daily Tarot Discussions on Google+
Order a Tarot reading

Scroll down to read the notes for this week's episode

Welcome to episode #11 of Left-hand Tarot! Following the pattern I used last week, I'm working in one of my favorite movie trilogies: Sergio Leone's epic "Man with No Name" trilogy, scored by Ennio Morricone, and starring Clint Eastwood in the role of the Man with No Name, and played out across the three gems of classic Western film: a Fistful of Dollars; For a Few Dollars More; and the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I didn't pick this trilogy for any particular reason, but after I divided the show into segments, it did seem to carry a particular theme? At any rate, I'm going to talk a lot in this episode about my work as a professional Tarot reader, some of my favorite ways to read the cards, racism and sexism plus the importance of diversity; card games; and my latest writing project.

A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Post Mortem