Daily Tarot Discussions on Google+
Order a Tarot reading
Scroll down to read the notes for this week's episode
Satan demands study, not worship.
- Reading the Tarot isn't as simple as just looking at the picture.
- How does one learn to read the Tarot? The same as one eats an elephant: one bite at a time.
Enter the ritual chamber.
- The ritual chamber of a Tarot reading requires focus. It's no place for feeling self-conscious. The strong reader must be completely present in the ritual.
- A skeptic went to a Tarot reader and learned to embrace the future. Join a discussion about investing yourself in the ritual chamber of a Tarot reading, suspending disbelief, and using a tool for what it really does (as opposed to what you'd like it to do.)
- But I'm not saying that it's all bullshit...
Know your limits and learn how to work within them (and even exploit them) for your own success.
- Speaking of tools, Tarot is a fantastically powerful tool, and not just for all the obvious reasons. For the same reason that Tarot challenges perspective and invites the subject of the ritual to indulge in an alternate reality, Tarot is an amazing tool for artistic expression and creative writing.
- But as wonderful of a tool as the Tarot is, it's not a magic wand. The first lesson that any successful witch or warlock must learn is to work within her or his own limits.
- Let's talk shop! It's been one year since I started selling on Fiverr, and I've only had success. Let's talk about what's good, and why I like Fiverr.
- Fiverr makes the business of Tarot really easy for me, and here's why I think it can make things easy for you, too.
- Incidentally, did you know that YouTube is a good tool for promoting your products, programs, and services online?
Enough about me, let's talk about you! And by you, I mean me.
- Speaking of doing things one bite at a time, my work in progress continues and I'm slowly but steadily writing a summary of all 3,003 two-card combinations in the Tarot. I've got plans for this project. Oh, do I ever have plans.